- Street: 3200 Roblin Boulevard Winnipeg, Manitoba R3R 0C3
- City: Winnipeg
- Province/State: Manitoba
- Country: Canada
- Zip/Postal Code: R3R 0C3
- Listed: February 26, 2016 4:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A mortgage loan, also referred to as a mortgage, is used by purchasers of real property to raise funds to buy real estate; or by existing property owners to raise funds for any purpose while putting a lien on the property being mortgaged.
Mortgage borrowers can be individuals mortgaging their home or they can be businesses mortgaging commercial property (for example, their own business premises, residential property let to tenants or an investment portfolio). The lender will typically be a financial institution, such as a bank, credit union or building society, depending on the country concerned, and the loan arrangements can be made either directly or indirectly through intermediaries. Features of mortgage loans such as the size of the loan, maturity of the loan, interest rate, method of paying off the loan, and other characteristics can vary considerably.
For more information please contact Vertuity Mortgage Inc, 3200 Roblin Boulevard, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3R 0C3, Ph: 204.888.HOME (4663)/ Fax: 1.888.245.9717.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: vertuity4hlp
- Member Since: November 20, 2015
Other items listed by vertuity4hlp
- Criteria for Approval of Mortgage Loan
- Mortgage Loan – Pre approval Process
- Loan against immovable property
- Lowest Mortgage rates in Manitoba
- Mortgage Company for home loan in Canada